Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Stangle and Nightmare

These three dimwits have suffered defeat after defeat because they continue to underestimate the resolve, and intelligence of The People.

They are comical - they believe that if they lie to us enough times, that we will eventually be gullible enough to believe them...their latest lie - they are going to cancel Stangles two remaining informational meetings, yeah right! If we buy that one, their next deception will be to try and sell us the Brooklyn bridge. Well Stangle and Nightmare, we're not buying it. ;-)

During his first of three meetings last night, Angle seemed annoyed that COAF members were present, like we don't pay taxes. He asked  one of the COAF members "what are you doing here?" well, needless to say - it was explained it to him.

COAF was present because we care about our county, and we care about The People, and we want The People to know the TRUTH, something these shenanigans don't often tell.

Tomorrow our spokesperson Rev. Mario Martinez will once again face off with Angle and O'Hare on another episode of Jerry Spri...ohps, we mean Business Matters. Hopefully Mr. Ianelli will not allow the personal attacks he allowed the last time, but if he does, they will all discover JUSTICE, Ohps, Justus James is also on our side...Angle standing on O'Hares shoulders can't stand up to the Rev, they're definitely going to have their hands full with Justus.

Stay tuned...

1 comment:

  1. Gracedale is needed for the elderly poor. I am 85 years of age, Black. I graduated from High School in 1946 and work as a typist (and I was a good one). I never had the opportunity to make big bucks. When I moved to Bethlehem in 1981, I could not obtain work at all. I moved to the Lehigh Valley because my daughter married a Bethlehem man after she graduated from Moravian College. Unfortuneately expected a Black women to be a Domestic, not a typist or bookkeeper, etc. Therefore, all my savings went down the drain and at 62, I started to collect Social Security at a low rate. As of now, people on SSI have a higher income than I do, and I still have to pay out health insurance. I need Gracedale. A private company would be charging too much for me to pay, therefore I will end up as a real problem for Northampton. In the real world, Gracedale is a money saver for the County. Think about it. Don't be blind just because someone yells it will cost too much.

    ReplyDelete