Thursday, November 4, 2010

First Public Meeting

The first of four public meetings was held last night - nothing new.

Mr. Angle was his usual self, and emotions ran high again. There were two people who spoke in favor of selling, and probably eight or more that spoke in favor of keeping Gracedale as it is today.

What we really can't comprehend is why Mr. Angle continues to assure us that "so many people", as he says, are telling him that he should sell Gracedale, but he refuses to put the question on the ballot. The way we see it, if he is telling us the truth, then it will be voted down on the ballot in May, doesn't that make sense? Unless of course, his assurances are like his survey, proprietary.

3 comments:

  1. I heard when he said he gets 50 to 1 calls saying to sell. Is this like the 65% of people I survey say sell? I'm sure everytime Bernie Ohare calls him he says sell Gracedale. I'm sure that is 50 times a day. I'm also perplexed as are you as to why he will not allow a county wide referendum if he is so sure he will prevail. I think he suffers from the proverbial
    "FUZZY MATH" syndrome.
    I have a survey with bonifide numbers.
    Only 2 people out of over 400 have said sell the place. I have the signatures of the others. I challenge Ron to show us some sort of proof of his "survey". At not 50 calls from Ohare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do people continue to bring up Bernie O'hare? He is nothing but a blogger. Nothing. Any mention of him just blows up his ego. He has nothing to do with this. Outside of the fact that he is Angles suck buddy he means nothing.

    Stop mentioning the slug for a change.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THERE GOES OLD CRY BABY RON AGAIN IF YOU DON'T DO WHAT I SAY I'LL RESIGN. I'LL TAKE MY BALL AND GO HOME. AS FAR AS IM CONCERN LET HIM RESIGN. WHO WOULD CARE EXCEPT BERNIE HIS BOY FRIEND.ITS ABOUT TIME SOME OF COUNCIL SPEAK UP TO HIM LIKE WHAT HAPPENED. BUT RON CRIED AND SAID HE WOULD RESIGN. BOO! HOO! HOO! POOR OLD RON. NOT GETTING HIS WAY. THE REST OF COUNCIL SHOULD OF SAID GO AHEAD WE ACCEPT YOUR RESIGNATION TONIGHT. WHY IS THE REST OF COUNCIL SO SCARED OF HIM.WHY DON'T YOU ALL SHOW THAT YOU ALL HAVE A MIND OF YOUR OWN AND NOT ALWAYS GO BY RON'S IDEAS.LET THE VOTERS DECIDE ON THIS OR YOU WILL SERVE YOUR LAST TERM WHO VOTES TO SELL.

    ReplyDelete