Our new governing body (CC) in good conscience MUST look at this information seriously, and pursue the facts to wherever they lead them, and at the very least should ask the listed questions.
We agree with Eric that the following questions MUST receive answers:
1. How did petitions get from the Elections Office to the Law Offices of Eckert Seamans?
2. Who ordered lawyers and paralegals to review the petitions filed by COAF for the ballot initiative?
3. Why was over $10,000 paid to Eckert Seamans to review petitions as this was not part of the resolution passed by council or really part of the facilitation of the transfer of Gracedale?
4. Why was that work shared with Bernie O' Hare?
5. Why was Bernie O'Hare part of a conference call with John Stoffa and Eckert Seamans?
6. Why did Mark Stewart of Eckert Seamans in an e-mail ask one of his partners how to over come preliminary objections in a case where the county was not a party to the case? This was clearly the petition challenge which was brought by Angle and O'Hare and they represented themselves. Eckert Seamans should not have been involved."
MUST READ - STOFFA EMAIL:
Thank you Eric for your continued effort to bring out the TRUTH. We The People are grateful.