Tuesday, November 8, 2011

It Is Finish...

...The last words of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ during His Crucifixion.

Northampton County Council - Dist IV 90% REPORTING
53% Parsons, Scott (D )
4,281
47% Angle, Ron (R / Inc. )
3,853

By the grand power of God - Jesus rose to save us from hopelessness.

Tonight Angle experienced yet another extraordinary event manifesting divine intervention in human affairs - YES...another miracle of God...and he too said it is finish but in different terms -
"I concede".

Angles finally sees the light

I serve an awesome God...And with God on your side not even Ron "Goliath" Angle can stand against you!

Thank you Jesus for delivering on all your promises...thank you, thank you, thank you...I can't thank you enough.

Congratulation Scott Parsons...
We The People are behind you.
Thank you D4 for doing the right thing.

RMM

6 comments:

  1. Oliver Wendell OhareNovember 9, 2011 at 12:10 AM

    Let the lawsuit begin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please see Westeastonfootprint.blogspot.com for some terrific photos

    ReplyDelete
  3. LET IT! You will lose again and we will take your stinky sox. But believe us we have so much we want to share with the courts and the public that you may actually end up in jail this time.
    RISK IT AND SEE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lets see I predicted 56% in May I upped it recently to 58-61%
    I didn't count on the short term memory loss of District 4.
    Overall I think I did pretty well
    OOPS!!!!
    I sound like Angle using all those I,I,I,I,I,
    LOL
    Congrats to NorCo Councilman Scott Parsons

    ReplyDelete
  5. I congratulate you all and have said a prayer to God in gratitude and thankfulness. Good can prevail over bad.

    A friend from the diner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATULATIONS TO THE GRACEDALE GOONS
    You started as a bunch of concerned citizens
    your petition job astounded the poltical establishment
    this from a bunch of "less than rank amateurs"
    you beat the Angle O'Hare Stoffa legal attacks in 4 proceedings
    you beat Angle and Stoffa on the referendum
    You beat your critics at THE EASTON EXPRESS
    (WHO'S THE TURKEY NOW??)
    Other brain dead bloggers refuse to believe that GRACEDALE caused the election results yesterday
    You beat Angle where it really hurts--at the polls
    Good riddance
    YOUR JOB IS NOT DONE
    RECALL STOFFA 2012

    ReplyDelete