Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Why Did Scott Parsons Decide To Run?

Scott could take no more when:

During a debate - Scott said:
"He (Ron Angle) called (Northampton County Councilwoman) Peg Ferraro a political prostitute while he was representing me. That, to me, was the straw that broke the camel’s back. He’s an embarrassment, he embarrassed me and he’s an embarrassment to Region 4.”

Angle said:
“My best accomplishment is that I force county council to spend a couple hours a month discussing county business,”

Only tyrants force and oppress. November 8...do the right thing.

VOTE SCOTT PARSONS
NorCo's Choice

5 comments:

  1. Word on the street is , I see that bo who posts under his name only. Well the writing style from Archangle Gabriel is very mutch like bo, read it close and Bill could be one of his only friends. I guess bo is woried about his meal ticket. Nice try. Now who is lying now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Word on the street is , has anyone noticed that Angle who covers all the angles , right arm is longer than his left arm? Could it be from patting himself on the back so mutch.I I I I I I?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ron could take a lesson from the following phrase: As I degrade myself I degrade my community, as I uphold my honor I honor her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lEADERS LISTEN,THINK,DISCUSS,& THEN DECIDE THEIR PLAN OF ACTION. BULLY'S JUST FORCE THEIR WILL UPON OTHERS....You decide what type of representation you want for District 4.

    PARSONS==A LEADER
    ANGLE==A BULLY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elections aren't won inside of blogs. Get out and work for your candidate.

    ReplyDelete