This morning O'Hare made his usual persecution of yours truly, while his actual target was Rev. Chris Santos.
The nonsensical ignoramus as we know him, began with this warning: "Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves." I've seen that first hand with Gracedale's Fake Rev, Mario Martinez. The more often someone invokes the name of Jesus, the less like Him they turn out to be."
What O'Hare has actually witness while attempting to destroy Gracedale is a Man of Peace wearing The Full Armor of God...standing toe to toe against him and his two corrupt evildoer friends - when the smoke cleared...only one remained standing, the one with God on his side. Needless to say, it's not Bernie, Stoffa, or Angle...who continue to plot and plot, as well as fail and fail!
Well, I consider this an opportunity to share some of what I know to be true in accordance to scripture - my friend Bernie started it...I will finish it - during the Sermon on the Mount Jesus said:
(Notice that in Matthew 5, the last three Beatitudes bless those who are persecuted in the name of Jesus.)
- Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
- Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.
- Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth.
- Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled.
- Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy.
- Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
- Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
- Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me.
- Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
Thank you so much Bernie, for every instance in which you persecute me for proclaiming the name of Jesus...I rejoice in the mist of your persecution. And now you know why I rejoice ;-)