Mr. Stoffa, We The People did not just wake up one day and decided out of the clear blue to pick on you!
No...it is quite evident that you woke up one day and decided it was best to push aside the very People you chose to SERVE.
You got too big in your own mind, for you own good, listening to people the likes of Ronald Angle, and using people the likes of Bernard O'Hare to do much of your dirty work on his hateful blog. Yes sir - you're the one you can blame for your troubles right now...troubles that exist because of the choices you have made...so don't try to blame anyone else...YOU DID IT.
The time to pay the piper is near.
- You chose to ignore WTP - Pay The Piper
- You chose to ignore CC - Pay The Piper
- You chose to ignore your staff - Pay the Piper
- you chose to ignore the Elderly - Pay the Piper
- You chose to ignore GD employees - Pay the Piper
- you chose to ignore Mr. McClure when he asked you to drop the appeal - Pay the Piper
- You chose to pay ES to sue The People - Pay the Piper
You see Mr. Stoffa, we can go on and on...these are all poor choices you have made. Not US, not CC, not RA, not BO...No - it was YOUR decision to push us all to a side...you can't blame anyone else but yourself, and the time is near...you will have to answer for your poor choices.